Sunday, May 30, 2010

May Faves Round 2

Dear Hannah,

Now that it is SUMMER, I have time to think about my favorite things for this May. I have a lot!
1. My messy fridge
2. Mango lassi
3. Hannah's candle
4. Heirloom pitcher from Arnell (Whitehall/Colony)
5. Miss Kathy's Earbobs (all proceeds go to charity)
6. Peach cobbler
7. My cookbooks in my new hutch
8. When fortune cookies touch a nerve
9. Jenny's kitschy red gingham flower napkin holder
10. My calendar (summer time!)
11. Baby orchid (bloomed after 2 years of waiting)
12. Jenny and Charles' wedding invitation
13. Trader Joe's chocolate covered pomegranate seeds
14. Funny feet in the dressing room at the GAP (totally bizarre)




I think I'm starting to notice some patterns... What do you think?

love,
Ellen

ps - I updated my April faves too just for fun... go to the archives :)

No comments:

Post a Comment