Monday, May 10, 2010

Dear Ellen,
Here are some pics from Spokane (where my folks live)--mixed in with pics from around the house. The 'mad housewife' wine was from my mom for my b-day! Are you noticing some dominant colors? Stay tuned for my inspiration board! I painted a big wall with chalkboard paint (see black paint in tray below) but currently I am using it to tape up my favorite decorating tear-out sheets. Since I have all these sheets in a file already, and I've looked at the photos a gazillion times, I never thought how helpful this process could be. There's something to be said for looking at all the pictures at once. It helps me notice subtle themes and also feel more confident in the direction that I am going with my decorating.
Okay, enough spoiler. I will finish this thought tomorrow. Lovies,
Hannah









1 comment:

  1. Hannah, you've got to post a picture of your kick-ass mantle right now! I love what you can do!!!
    Sam's Meemaw

    ReplyDelete