Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Delightful Dozen



Dear Ellen,
I was sorry to hear a message from you today informing me that a bird has taken a crap on your head. Hope things are looking up (haha) for you this week.

This month, my favorite dozen things are, in no particular order:
1. The J.Crew Summer catalog. These are my colors! These are my people...OK, carried away...
2. Everyday Food Magazine, and the fact that I actually make what's in it
3. Mail!
4. Chalkboard paint. Also, that moment you first start painting and realize this is the point of no
return.
5. Pink! Flowers! Pink Flowers! These roses and peonies are from Paul, my father in law.
Thank you Paul!!! Aren't they drop-dead gorgeous; amazing beyond belief?
6. Flip-flops. Especially when you realize it's too cool for flip flops....
7. Glitter! Specifically, my new wallet-clutch that my friend Ellen got me from Fire Finch in
Nashville. Thank you Ellen!!
8. Trader Joe's Dark Chocolate. Thank you, Ellen!
9. White.
10. My new cable-knit lap blanket made by my talented cousin, Lynn!
11. My new John Robshaw pillow.
12. My new headband from Pangea in Nashville




















2 comments:

  1. Um, your mantle is GORGEOUS! I love your dozen, but I need to show you how to rotate your pictures!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mantle is cute...but maybe you should put the M in front of the electrical outlet. :) just an idea

    ReplyDelete