Monday, May 10, 2010

Dear Ellen,
Hello!!
I am home again, and found this prayer on my fridge. I think Ben cut it out of the church bulletin. 'Fridge' reminds me of the kitchen pic I posted with Sam on the floor. Kind of random, but at least you can see the layout of the kitchen. That's what I was going for. :) Are you back in school? I need to find out when exactly we are coming to town. You know me, flying by the seat of my pants!! Talk to you soon. Love, Hannah

Lord, make me an instrument of your peace;
where there is hatred, let me sow love;
where there is injury, pardon
when doubt, faith;
where there is despair, hope;
where there is darkness, light;
and where there is sadness, joy.
O divine master, grant that I may
not so much seek to be consoled as to console;
to be understood as to understand;
to be loved as to love;
for it is in giving that we receive,
it is in pardoning that we are pardoned,
and it is in dying that we are born to eternal life.

-St. Francis of Assissi

No comments:

Post a Comment