Friday, March 26, 2010

Last Day



Dear Hannah,

I can't believe this is your last day as a Nashvillian! You were the hostess with the mostess last night at your open house. That was the best idea for maximizing your goodbyes. Did you notice the light after the storm stopped? It was incredible - I got some pics on my mom's camera that I can post this weekend! The light on the wet pine needles was beautiful (not to mention the shots of your adorable boys). Well, I'm off to another day at school. I hope all the fish didn't die overnight in the students' Coke bottle aquariums... I hope today goes well. My prayer is that Sam naps, nothing breaks, the packing guys are understanding, you find time to eat, take some deep breaths, and soak in your view one last time. I love you, friend.

xoxo,
Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment