Saturday, March 13, 2010

Nashville Family

Dear Ellen,
Thank you for your opening post, making me cry, making me feel loved, and encouraging me to grieve a little bit instead of just letting my saddness spill over with hurtful bubbling. (That is Modern Family reference). You just started a blog with my name on it. I have just gone from person-who-doesn't-even-know-how-to email pictures to someone-who-has-a-blog, so I guess I'm out of excuses. Better get learning.

Mrs. Mary Jane, (Ellen's mama) and our first blog follower, thank you thank you for the wonderful birthday party for Sammy. We are so lucky to have Nashville family who make much of Samuel Skye. We will miss you so much!

1 comment:

  1. OK, where are those longed-for pics of that Elmo birthday party?? MeeMaw wants to see!!! :o)

    ReplyDelete