Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Ellen's Photo Shoot

Ellen, here you are, sporting your new J. Crew outfit, which also, along with the chair and my flowers, exemplifies the color palette for my new home. At least, I think it does. I change my mind a lot! I was wanting to go more neutral with small doses of my favorite colors, but then....there is that big red (nice) chair. I can't paint it, now can I? I know I told you I was going to post pictures of Richland, but I thought since I can't get my photos to upload that this would be a fun post. I am having ISSUES with getting the pictures arranged on the page how I like them. Any tips? Anyway, you look beautiful and I really like the colors. By the way, where did you find my pearls?

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE those colors!!! And Ellen looks beautiful. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe you posted these and I can't even get you back!

    ReplyDelete