Monday, May 2, 2011

Tube Map...and Starstruck



Dear Ellen, I just found this in (okay, NEAR) a scrapbook from college, when we were in London for the Queen's Jubilee! All the royal wedding stuff had me pretty starstruck, which is why I dont' get sucked in to People and celebrity stuff too often. I would never escape!
Living in Nashville, I did have to learn the restraint that comes from living with the stars. You're just supposed to pretend they don't exist. Rascall Flatts, Wynona, Vince and Amy...I spoke to NONE of them, so there. But I am still embarassed by a memory of me going completely gaga over Nina Cardona from Nashville's NPR station. She was our neighbor, we later saw them at Costco. But when I first met her at the Sylvan Heights Neighborhood Christmas Party..."Girl Macking" was what you accused me of. Well. Excuse me. I'm blushing!

No comments:

Post a Comment