Tuesday, May 3, 2011

You know Me!





Gush gush gush!!! Love love love! The plate! I love squares, and white, and natural. So so rad. The spoons, well, see what you saved me from? A little 'before' and 'after.' Did you remember I needed a nice set or did you just get it because you new I'd love it? Because I do! And the EARRINGS, WELL, thank you so much for remembering!! I am still so smitten with them. And please tell me to whom I should send a thank you for these previously discontinued (right?) earrings. Did she get the parts to make them again or was this a special op?

Thanks so much, Ellen!!

1 comment:

  1. So, so, so glad you like. The earrings were made especially for you. The plate is from one of my favorite North Carolina potters, Pinkul Pottery, and the spoons, well, I just knew you'd love them.

    ReplyDelete