Tuesday, May 17, 2011




Dear Ellen,
You know how to crochet AND knit? Isn't that like...illegal or something? Or like being good at Geometry and Algebra? I was told if you're not good at one you'll be good at the other and I sucked at both. Are we talking about math or yarn now? I don't know! I'm terrible at all of it.

But, I'm glad you had a lovely day with ladies and yarn and wisteria. What's up with the cicadas? I think that might drive me bonkers!

I've been meaning to say something about your pallet coffee tables: cool! I have been seeing pallets everywhere now. Also, I loved your cozy clutter images. I've been meaning to say that. Pay special attention to what makes the clutter work. Those rooms had some serious architectural BONES, man. They give off the old English vibe. Also, there was still a color palette. Should I finish the job and talk about palates?? Pallet, palette, palate. You gotta love our language. Anyway, as far as the PALETTE goes, there is some serious warm and cool going on in all of those rooms. Do you see it?

Lastly, here are some before and after photos. You are going to have to provide the 'after!'
xoxo
H







No comments:

Post a Comment