Monday, June 14, 2010

Downtown Phoenix and a Sprained Ankle in Richland

Dear Ellen,
HI! Welcome home to both of us! As you know, I was just attending a Child Life Conference in Phoneix, and took my mom along! Not to the conference, but, you know, for the rest of the fun, like a movie and seeing my cousin Chelsea and eating yummy panninis. We had a wonderful time, and I loved chasing my boy around when I got home! He was so loving and snuggly, not mad like he sometimes get when I leave. We were running around in the grass and, well, you can see for yourself what I did. :) Enjoy the pics of Phoenix! Wish I could have taken pictures of the beautiful mission-style churches. I don't know when I started loving the desert, but I do!

































1 comment:

  1. Holy Moley! That ankle of yours looks TERRIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't believe it! You didn't tell me it was that crazy looking. Never did hear how the MRI went. Did they find anything? Hope you are doing better now!

    ReplyDelete