Thursday, September 30, 2010

Pictures of the New House: Before

Dear Hannah,

I've been the worst blog-friend! Sorry it has taken me sooooo long to post. I've been a little busy and my computer has been slow as grits. (not sure if that is an actual southern expression, but it seems to fit) Here are a few pictures of the new house.

Master Bedroom





Master Bathroom (which has since been completely remodeled - yay!)



Yes, with this layout you could wash your hands while taking a piss. You also had to do a funky dance move to get to the shower. Turns out we had to remodel this room because the walls were completely saturated and rotted! I can't wait to download my pictures of the new bathroom!

Guest Bedroom (where you will sleep when you visit!)



Den/Library/Man Cave




The Hall - I've never had a hall!



The colors that are already there and not offensive (except for the Auburn Orange - we're a crimson family - roll tide), but they do weird things in different lighting. During the day, we like them, but at night the taupe turns to mauve and gray turns to green. I love the cool, calm palate that is still color rich.

Thank you for all the advice in your posts lately. I'm taking it all to heart.

love,
Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment