Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Paint Colors!

Dear Ellen,
Here are the colors I picked for you! Do you need help deciding which rooms they go in or do you want to play? Sorry there are two stores for you to go to! I took some pictures of the swatches but they are not uploading for some reason. I believe all of these colors will grow with you. They are obviously not white, but also not much of a color. They are a perfect background for muted colors, your new grown up and sophisticated look, but still play nicely with pops of color. They are mostly cool colors, with the exception of the Ivory Lace. This one reminded me of a toned down version of your beloved Chocolate Froth (which I had to compare it to). Kiss me Kate is barely blue, the Sherwin Williams Quicksilver and North star are more obviously blue, but I think Matthew will like them because they are to the gray. (Do you remember our half bath? That is the North Star Color. Quicksilver is the lighter shade). The Hydrangea Floret is slightly green, but seriously, I have been so obsessed with it! I think it will 'read' as a neutral and I think it is very versatile. You don't have to use it. Just be obsessed over it with me.

1. Kiss Me Kate (A 50-3) Olympic Paints at Lowe's
2. Hydrangea Floret (B60-3) Olympic Paints at Lowe's
3. Quicksilver OR North Star (6246) Sherwin William's
4. Ivory Lace (7013) Sherwin Williams

Also, here is a pillow that is similar to the one on the bed in your inspiration board!

No comments:

Post a Comment