Sunday, November 20, 2011

Finally

Dearest Friend,
I've decided to come out of hiding and finally post again. Oh, and I'm pregnant! But, you knew that. Anyway, there is a lot to catch up on. First of all, I went to IKEA last weekend with my friend Bijal and had a blast! My purpose in going was to fix two problems we have in our living room.

1) We have no storage except for the cubbyholes in our coffee table.


2) We are using a piano for an entertainment center. Not efficient use of space exactly.



So, I got a new Expedit! It's 2 squares by 4 squares. We're thinking about putting it either under the Rwanda painting in picture 1 or in place of the piano in picture 2. What do you think?

Another problem to solve. This is going to be the baby's room. Oops.



I'm open to suggestions!

It feels good to be back :)

Love,
Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment