Sunday, January 23, 2011

It Must be Love...

Dear Ellen,
My living room has been taken over by a gigantic train table,
and the boys couldn't be happier. Sighhh. The sacrifices we
make for pure aesthetics. I'm already re-designing the buildings
in my head. Why not some just plain wood with just a few touches
funky colors like rust and turquoise? I get soo tired of the cliche red,
yellow, blue and green motif. Still, for a massive albatross in my living
room, it will bring hours of fun and happiness, and there really wasn't
anything better looking out there. OH, and this was the trade-off for the Binky,
which Binkerbell has taken. Listen to me, now I'm creating fairies to do my dirty-
work! It's true, you eat a lot of crow as a parent!
Love, Hannah

D

1 comment:

  1. OH, it is so worth it!! What a sweet little boy you have there, and what an awesome table!! I think it is a special centerpiece to the room!! Love, Meemaw

    ReplyDelete