Saturday, April 3, 2010
































Dear Ellen,
I am alive! Sorry I have been MIA--my mom has come to Richland and now we have traveled to Yakima to be with Paul and Amy for Easter. They are, needless to say, eating him with a spoon!
I am so stunned to hear about the fire and relieved to hear that everyone survived (humans, anyway). What are they going to do now? Where do you go after a fire? I am glad you were there with flip flops and a spirit of commiseration. I wonder if I know which neighbors these are?
Was that bunny cake picture taken of THIS year's bunny cake? Your pics were fabulous! Thank you for fixing the header! How did you do that? How did you post that grid of 8 pics? And I love that 'dozen things we love' idea. Also I have to say, nice work on actual quality of writing on your longer piece, especially. I think it is smart that you use the blog as a forum to practice your writing skills. Blue, gray, and pink--I can see the way you feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment